Ingredients for yogurt bark
- 4 tbsp creme cheese
- 2 tbsp greek plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate morsels
Directions for yogurt bark
- In a bowl, mix together creme cheese and greek yogurt.
- Line a mini baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread the mix evenly.
- Melt dark chocolate morsels, then drizzle on top.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours to harden.
- Using a knife, cut yogurt bark into slices and serve.
- calories: 54
- carbohydrate: 5g
- cholesterol: 8mg
- fat: 3g
- fiber: 0g
- potassium: 10mg
- protein: 2g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 45mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you have high blood pressure?