Sweet Peanut Butter Treat
Makes 3 servings
Serving size: 1 peanut butter ball
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 60 minutes
Ingredients for sweet peanut butter treat
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tbsp graham cracker crumbs (optional: ¼ tsp graham cracker crumbs for a garnish)
- 1 tsp butter, melted
Directions for sweet peanut butter treat
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together melted peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, and Truvia Baking Blending.
- In a separate bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Add graham cracker mixture to the peanut butter mixture. Mix together until all ingredients are well combined.
- Put mixture into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixture from freezer and use a small cookie scoop to scoop out 3 even peanut butter balls.
- Put peanut butter balls back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- calories: 140
- carbohydrate: 8g
- fat: 11g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 137mg
- protein: 5g
- sodium: 109mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?