Kale Caesar Salad
Last updated: March 2022
Caesar salads can be a great addition to a dinner, eaten as an appetizer, or for brunch. I have placed this particular dish in small decorative bowls in hopes of serving it for a brunch with friends. A drink suggestion to pair with the salad is sparkling water. This recipe makes one serving but can be doubled or tripled to however many guests or people you are making the salad for.
Makes 1 serving
Prep time = 5 min
Cook time = 10 minute
Ingredients for kale caesar salad
- 1.5 cups tuscan kale, chopped
- 1 egg, hardboiled
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp caesar salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions for kale caesar salad
- In a saucepan, hard boil one egg.
- Add kale to a bowl, mix in parmesan cheese and salad dressing.
- Peel egg and slice in half, then add on top of the salad.
- Add salt and pepper to egg before serving.
- calories: 159
- carbohydrate: 11g
- cholesterol: 190mg
- fat: 8g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 671mg
- protein: 11g
- saturated fat: 3g
- sodium: 188mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you find it difficult to "eat right" and stick to a nutrition plan?