Swiss Spinach Avocado Salad
Last updated: March 2022
This salad is super quick and easy to make. Adding the 'everything but the bagel' seasoning gives it a lovely presentation that adds to a simple spinach salad.
Makes 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for Swiss spinach avocado salad
- 1.5 cup spinach
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 1/8 tsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1/2 tsp honey mustard dressing
Directions for Swiss spinach avocado salad
- On a plate, spread out spinach to create a base.
- On a cutting board, slice avocado and cut the Swiss cheese slice into squares.
- Add cheese to spinach, then layer avocado at the center.
- Top avocado with everything but the bagel seasoning then drizzle with honey mustard dressing.
- calories: 180
- carbohydrate: 5g
- cholesterol: 26mg
- fat: 14g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 448mg
- protein: 10g
- saturated fat: 6g
- sodium: 94mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?