Baked Ham and Egg Breakfast
Ingredients for baked ham and egg breakfast
- 1 piece of deli cut smoked ham
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for baked ham and egg breakfast
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut deli ham in half, lengthwise.
- Spray muffin tin with olive oil.
- Line muffin with deli ham, folding the edges up toward each other.
- Crack the egg into the cup, sprinkle with salt and pepper and put into the oven for 12 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the tin and enjoy.
- calories: 160
- carbohydrate: 1g
- cholesterol: 370mg
- fat: 11g
- fiber: 0g
- potassium: 140mg
- protein: 15g
- saturated fat: 3g
- sodium: 140mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?