Skip to Accessibility Tools Skip to Content Skip to Footer


General Discussion

dry and itchy skin

  • By mamajoan

    Can you recommend anything for this it started when I became a diabetic. Thank you

  • By Meryl Krochmal, RD, CSP, CDE, CNSC Moderator

    Hi mamajoan, I am sorry to hear about your dry and itchy skin. I am sure that is uncomfortable. Make sure to discuss with your concerns with your primary care physician. He/she may want you to see a skin specialist (Dermatologist) for further assessment. You may also find the following article helpful: Take care. Meryl Krochmal, RD CDE Community Moderator.