Watermelon Feta Summer Salad
Last updated: May 2023
This simple salad features juicy cubes of fresh watermelon. Feta cheese and almonds provide protein and fiber. It is a great meal to enjoy for a light lunch. If you want to make this part of a heartier meal, pair this watermelon feta summer salad with a baked salmon filet or cubed grilled chicken breast.
Makes 3 servings
Serving Size: 2 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for watermelon feta summer salad
- 5 oz spring mix greens, or greens of your choice
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- ¼ cup almonds, crushed
- 1 cup fresh watermelon, cubed
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Directions for watermelon feta summer salad
- In a large bowl, combine spring mix greens, feta cheese, almonds, and watermelon.
- Gently drizzle with balsamic vinegar and combine.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 168
- carbohydrate: 11g
- fat: 11g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 475mg
- protein: 6g
- sodium: 318mg
- sugar: 6g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?