Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
Last updated: March 2022
Nachos don't always have to be made with tortilla chips, try it out with cauliflower!
Share your latest cooking adventures with the community!
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients for cheesy cauliflower nachos
- 2 large cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 green pepper
- dash of onion powder
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp salsa
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
Directions for cheesy cauliflower nachos
- On a cutting board, cut cauliflower into 2 inch slices, then cut bell pepper.
- Add coconut oil to a pan, then add cauliflower and fry until one side is browned.
- Add beans, green pepper, onion powder and cayenne powder and mix together to combine.
- Fry for an additional 5 minutes, then add cheese.
- Once the cheese melts, remove from pan, carefully transfer it to a plate to not disrupt the melted cheese and top with salsa.
- calories: 223
- carbohydrate: 22g
- cholesterol: 22mg
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 4g
- potassium: 645mg
- protein: 12g
- saturated fat: 6g
- sodium: 752mg
- sugar: 6g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?