Walnut and Parmesan Cauliflower
Last updated: March 2022
Riced cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables. I am always looking for new and inventive ways to prepare it. In this recipe, walnuts and parmesan compliment the riced cauliflower and give this side dish a crunch and savory taste.
Check out a full list of cauliflower substitutes for carbs!
Serving size: ~3/4 cup
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Ingredients for walnut and parmesan cauliflower
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 ¼ cups riced cauliflower
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions for walnut and parmesan cauliflower
- Heat olive oil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat.
- Add in rice cauliflower, salt, and balsamic vinegar.
- Stir ingredients together. Cook ingredients over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in walnuts and balsamic vinegar. Cook over medium heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- calories: 134
- carbohydrate: 5g
- fat: 10g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 51mg
- protein: 6g
- sodium: 377mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you chew your food slowly or quickly?
Join the conversation