Taco Lettuce Wraps
Ingredients for taco lettuce wraps
- 6 mini tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 packet McCormick taco seasoning
- 12 leaves butter lettuce
Directions for taco lettuce wraps
- In a large frying pan, cook ground beef for 10 minutes, until completely cooked.
- On a cutting board, dice tomato and avocado.
- Once the ground beef is cooked, add in tomatoes, corn, beans, avocado and taco seasoning and mix together.
- Scoop mixture into each butter lettuce leaf and serve.
- calories: 242
- carbohydrate: 12g
- cholesterol: 50mg
- fat: 13g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 475mg
- protein: 17g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 376mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?