Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
If you are looking for a refreshing and delicious meal with an Asian flavor, you will love these. Easy to make and easy to eat!
Interested in more low carb dinner ideas? Check out these recipes!
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: ½ cup meat mixture divided onto 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Hoison sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped for topping if desired
- Romaine hearts separated, washed and dried
- Cook chicken in vegetable oil.
- While chicken is cooking make up sauce of soy sauce, Hoison sauce, rice wine vinegar, toasted sesame oil and ginger in a small bowl.
- Once chicken is cooked, put aside.
- In the same pan as you cooked the chicken, add garlic, pepper and carrots until softened (4 to 5 minutes).
- Add sauce and stir until incorporated.
- Serve warm on top of romaine. Top with green onions if desired.
- calories: 245
- carbohydrates: 9g
- fat: 5.4g
- fiber: 1.5g
- protein: 37g
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?