Shrimp + Veggie Stir Fry
When you are in the mood for some Asian cuisine, all you need are some fresh veggies, shrimp and seasonings to make a quick, healthy and delicious meal! I love the crispiness of the vegetables. Hope you do, too!
Makes approximately 4 servings, 1 ¼ cup each
- 16 oz bag frozen, peeled, deveined tail-off shrimp
- 1 zucchini, cut into semi-circles
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 3 oz snow peas, sliced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 tsp dry ginger
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cook shrimp in large skillet until pink. Remove from skillet and drain. Place on plate.
- In same skillet, heat small amount of olive oil.
- Add all veggies and stir frequently, approximately three minutes.
- Add shrimp, soy sauce and ginger to vegetable mixture.
- Continue to stir and cook until vegetables reach desired texture, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- calories: 137
- carbohydrates: 6g
- fat: 1g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 19g
- sugars: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?