Last updated: January 2021
Having a ready-made breakfast item in the fridge is great for those busy mornings.
Check out these additional tips for breakfast meal prep! Make your mornings less stressful by planning ahead.
Makes 4 servings
Ingredients for quiche
- 9 inch pie crust
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 4 pieces lunchmeat, diced
Directions for quiche
- Pour cheese on the bottom of pie shell.
- Dice tomato, onion and lunchmeat on a cutting board.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl and whisk together.
- Pour eggs into pie shell, top with diced veggies.
- Top with cheese and place into the oven for 45 minutes until cooked all the way through.
- calories: 290
- cholesterol: 260mg
- potassium: 182mg
- protein: 29.9g
- saturated fat: 8.3g
- sodium: 533mg
- sugars: 1g
- total carbohydrates: 6g
- total fat: 17g
Photograph by Christina Saschin. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
When it comes to type 2 diabetes, I'm most worried about:
Join the conversation