Pumpkin Puree Bites
The autumn season is a great time to enjoy pumpkin (and not just the one you make into a Jack-o’-lantern). Pumpkin earns brownie points for being low in carbs and a good source of dietary fiber. This recipe makes a great snack or light dessert.
Interested in other dessert ideas? Check out these 8 diabetes-friendly desserts!
Serving size: 1 ball
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Truvia baking blend
- Use a fork to combine all ingredient in medium size bowl
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion 6 individual scoops
- Place in freezer for 1 hour
- calories: 74
- carbohydrates: 6g
- fat: 6g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 3g
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?