Pomegranate Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Adding some pomegranate seeds gives this delicious Brussels sprouts salad some more color and flavor.
Interested in including more veggies to your diet? Check out these 15 clever ways to eat more vegetables!
Ingredients for pomegranate roasted brussels sprouts
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for pomegranate roasted brussels sprouts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- On a cutting board, slice brussels sprouts in half and place in a 9x9 glass dish.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper, then mix to combine ingredients.
- Bake for 25 min, checking on them occasionally and stirring once.
- After the Brussels sprouts have cooled, add pomegranate seeds, mix then serve.
- calories: 204
- carbohydrates: 18g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- dietary fiber: 7g
- fat: 14g
- monounsaturated fat: 10g
- potassium: 710mg
- protein: 6g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 45mg
- sugar: 5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?