A fancy breakfast or appetizer in no time!
Interested in low carb breakfast ideas? Check out these low carb breakfast recipes!
- 2 multigrain corn thins
- 1/4 avocado, sliced thinly
- 2 eggs, poached
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 slice smoked salmon
- On a cutting board, cut avocado into thin slices.
- Cut smoked salmon piece in half, and add half a slice onto each corn thin.
- Next, add the avocado slices on top of the smoked salmon pieces.
- Boil a medium pot of water, then add the vinegar.
- Using a whisk, whisk water in a circular motion.
- Crack one egg, then drop into the water while it is still swirling around.
- Cook the egg for 2-3 minutes so the inside is still runny.
- Take the cooked egg out with a slotted spoon and place on top of the avocado and serve.
- Cook the second egg the same as the first and place it on the second corn thin.
- calories: 201
- carbohydrates: 11g
- cholesterol: 199mg
- dietary fiber: 2g
- fat: 11g
- monounsaturated fat: 4g
- potassium: 168mg
- protein: 13g
- saturated fat: 3g
- sodium: 399mg
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How well does your doctor explain diabetes care terms to you?