Peanut Butter Oat Balls
Last updated: December 2022
A recent late afternoon hunger pang inspired this recipe. I wanted to create a snack that was slightly sweet and fulfilling. This recipe combines a variety of ingredients, including 2 of my personal favorites: peanut butter and oats.
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 ball
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for peanut butter oat balls
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Quaker oats
- 2 tsp Fairlife chocolate milk
- ¼ cup prunes, diced
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp Truvia Baking Blend
Directions for peanut butter oat balls
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use a fork to mix ingredients until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion the mixture into 4 even balls.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 102
- carbohydrate: 13g
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 92mg
- protein: 4g
- sodium: 30mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?