Peanut Butter Crunch Strawberries
Last updated: March 2022
I created this recipe for those who have a sweet tooth, but don’t want the guilt that often comes along with eating high carb desserts.
This recipe uses just 3 ingredients and takes just minutes to prepare. The fat and protein from the peanut butter and peanuts will help slow down the absorption of the carbs in the strawberries. Eating this treat frozen will help you enjoy it at a slower pace.
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients for peanut butter crunch strawberry
- 2 medium sized strawberries, stem on
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- ½ oz crushed cocktail peanuts
Directions for peanut butter crunch strawberry
- Melt peanut butter in glass bowl (15-30 seconds).
- Holding strawberry by the stem, roll each strawberry in the melted peanut butter.
- Roll each strawberry in crushed peanuts.
- Place strawberries on parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- calories: 187
- carbohydrates: 8g
- fat: 15g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 7g
- sugars: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?