Grilled Chicken Wrap
A great way to meal prep for the week is to grill chicken on Sunday and use it in multiple meals throughout. This makes for easier cooking and can help lead to healthier choices! A delicious option is an easy grilled chicken wrap. Satisfying for lunch or dinner, this will definitely be a crowd-pleaser, and you will be happy with how quickly it’s ready!
Makes 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for grilled chicken wrap
- ½ bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 whole wheat wrap (Mission Tortilla was used in this recipe)
- ½ grilled chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Directions for grilled chicken wrap
- Spread mustard on the wrap.
- Top with spinach, chicken and bell pepper slices.
- Wrap up and enjoy immediately.
- calories: 270
- carbohydrate: 23.5g
- fat: 5.3g
- fiber: 6.3g
- potassium: 818mg
- protein: 34.3g
- sodium: 696mg
- sugar: 1.7g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?