Grilled Chicken Wrap
Last updated: January 2023
A great way to meal prep for the week is to grill chicken on Sunday and use it throughout multiple meals during the week. This makes for easier cooking and can help lead to healthier choices! A delicious option is this grilled chicken wrap. Satisfying for lunch or dinner, this will definitely be a crowd-pleaser, and you will be happy with how quickly it's ready!
Makes 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for grilled chicken wrap
- ½ bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 whole wheat wrap (Mission Tortilla was used in this recipe)
- ½ grilled chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Directions for grilled chicken wrap
- Spread mustard onto the wrap.
- Top with spinach, chicken, and bell pepper slices.
- Roll the tortilla and enjoy immediately.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 270
- carbohydrate: 23.5g
- fat: 5.3g
- fiber: 6.3g
- potassium: 818mg
- protein: 34.3g
- sodium: 696mg
- sugar: 1.7g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?