Green and White Wrap
A great way to bulk up your vegetable intake each day is to fill sandwiches, soups, and even pasta dishes with veggies. This quick recipe is delicious and will help you meet those daily vegetable needs!
Here are tips for increasing your vegetable intake!
Makes 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for green and white wrap
- 1 whole wheat wrap (Mission Tortillas used in this recipe)*
- 2 tbsp plain cream cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach
*For a lower-carb option, try substituting a low-carb wrap.
Directions for green and white wrap
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the entire wrap.
- Place baby spinach on top.
- Roll tightly and enjoy immediately!
- calories: 200
- carbohydrate: 23.5g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 6g
- potassium: 365mg
- protein: 7g
- sodium: 538mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?