Grape Tomato Salad
This recipe makes a great side salad. It features grape tomatoes, walnuts, and parmesan cheese. For additional protein, try adding diced grilled chicken or edamame (if a vegetarian option is preferred).
Makes 2 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for grape tomato salad
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
Directions for grape tomato salad
- Combine tomatoes, shredded parmesan cheese, and walnuts in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, prepare dressings; whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt.
- Coat tomatoes, shredded cheese, and walnuts with dressing.
- calories: 103
- carbohydrate: 6g
- fat: 8g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 35mg
- protein: 3g
- sodium: 123mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Will you help others by taking our Type 2 Diabetes In America survey?