Last updated: March 2022
Cozy up with someone special while you share this delicious egg bake for breakfast or brunch. Turkey sausage is the featured ingredient and helps to makes this dish a protein-packed meal that is sure to keep you feeling satisfied for hours.
Makes 2 servings
Serving size: approximately 1 cup of egg bake
Ingredients for egg bake
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cottage cheese (brand used for this recipe Breakstone’s)
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 2 turkey sausage links (brand used for this recipe Jennie-O)
Directions for egg bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook turkey sausage according to directions on package.
- Once fully cooked, diced turkey sausage.
- Place turkey sausage into greased baking dish.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, and avocado.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish with turkey sausage.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- calories: 238
- carbohydrates: 6g
- fat: 15g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 19g
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?