Easy Roasted Delicata Squash Recipe
This roasted squash recipe is an easy addition to any dinner as a side dish or a topping!
Makes 2 servings
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for easy roasted delicata squash
- 1 delicata squash, scrubbed well
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 generous tsp of your favorite spice blend
- Cracked sea salt (to taste)
Directions for easy roasted delicata squash
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Remove the ends off of the squash and cut the squash in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds.
- Cut squash into ½” half-moons.
- Put the sliced squash in a Tupperware container (one with a lid) and oil and your favorite spice blend.
- Put the top on the container tightly and shake a few times.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and gently place the squash flat on the sheet and lightly sprinkle with sea salt.
- Roast until golden, roughly 20 minutes (flipping at the 10-minute mark).
- calories: 177
- carbohydrate: 14.9g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fat: 14.1g
- fiber: 4.5g
- potassium: 448mg
- protein: 1.2g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 940mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How often do you visit the Type2Diabetes.com community?