Chopped Chicken Salad
Craving a fresh salad for lunch or dinner? This is one of my favorite easy meals to throw together on a busy day! Get creative and add your favorite low carbohydrate vegetables to switch things up. I love to mix different lettuces to add new tastes and textures.
Interested in learning about more ideas for using rotisserie chicken? Check out this article for ideas!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, I used prepared rotisserie chicken
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup pre chopped romaine lettuce mix
- ½ cup cauliflower and broccoli mix
- ¼ feta cheese
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- Place all ingredients on plate.
- Drizzle dressing on top.
- calories: 479
- carbohydrates: 19.5g
- fat: 20.6g
- fiber: 6g
- protein: 53g
- sugar: 9.4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?