Chocolate Pudding Pops
If you have a sweet craving but want to avoid high carb treats (i.e. cake, cookies, and ice cream) this recipe for chocolate pudding pops is a great option.
Servings: 8 popsicles (each popsicle is approximately 3 ounces)
Service Size: 1 popsicle
- 1 packet Chocolate Fudge Jell-O (Sugar-Free Fat-Free)
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together almond milk and Jell-0 packet until well combined.
- In a small glass bowl, heat peanut butter in microwave for approximately 30 seconds (until thin).
- Pour peanut butter into large measuring cup. Stir ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour 3 ounces of mixture into each popsicle mold (popsicles should be ¾ of the way full)
- Place popsicle stick in each popsicle mold
- Put pudding pops in the freezer for 2-3 hours
Want more low carb dessert ideas? Check out these 8 Diabetes-Friendly Desserts!
- calories: 73
- carbohydrates: 6g
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 3g
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?