Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps
Ingredients for chicken taco lettuce wraps
- 1/2 mini cucumber, diced
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 6 cherry tomatos, diced
- 1/2 cup premium chunk chicken breast
- 2 leaves butter lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for chicken taco lettuce wraps
- On a cutting board, dice cucumber, avocado and tomatoes.
- Add chicken breast to a bowl and break up using a fork.
- Next, add chopped veggies, salt and pepper to taste and mix together.
- Split the mix in half and add half to each butter lettuce leaf.
- calories: 184
- carbohydrate: 7g
- cholesterol: 60mg
- fat: 8g
- fiber: 4g
- potassium: 445mg
- protein: 20g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 383mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?