Last updated: July 2021
If you are looking for an on-the-go low-carb breakfast, these cauliflower cups are a must! They can be made ahead of time and reheated so that they can be enjoyed warm. For a more complete breakfast, pair cauliflower cups with a cup of fresh berries.
Makes 12 servings
Serving size: 1 muffin
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for cauliflower cups
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese (sprinkle on top of cauliflower cups)
Directions for cauliflower cups
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients (except parmesan cheese): riced cauliflower, eggs, mozzarella cheese, milk, and salt.
- Use a cookie scoop to fill each muffin cup 2/3 of the way full.
- Top each cauliflower cup with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- Enjoy cauliflower cups while they are warm!
- calories: 51
- carbohydrate: 2g
- fat: 3g
- fiber: 5g
- potassium: 111mg
- sodium: 115mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you find it difficult to "eat right" and stick to a nutrition plan?