Blueberry and Peanut Butter Squares
Last updated: April 2023
This dessert will leave you feeling satisfied without sabotaging your diet. Whipped peanut butter and whipped cream cheese come together to make a tasty reduced-carb crust in the blueberry and peanut butter squares.
Makes 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 square
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours (freezing time)
Ingredients for blueberry and peanut butter squares
- 1 cup of whipped peanut butter
- 1 cup of whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp Truvia Baking Blend
- ¼ cup real cream whipped topping
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions for blueberry and peanut butter squares
- In a large bowl, mix together whipped peanut butter, whipped cream cheese, and Truvia Baking Blend using a handheld mixer or stand mixer.
- Press ingredients into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Spread blueberries evenly over the peanut butter and cream cheese mixture.
- Top with real cream whipped topping.
- Place in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remover from the freezer and thaw for 15-20 minutes.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 170
- carbohydrates: 10g
- fat: 14g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 16mg
- protein: 5g
- sodium: 162mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?