Blueberry and Peanut Butter Squares
This dessert will leave you feeling satisfied without sabotaging your diet. Whipped peanut butter and whipped cream cheese come together to make a tasty reduced carb crust.
Interested in more low carb dessert ideas? Check out these 8 diabetes-friendly desserts!
Serving Size: 1 piece
Ingredients for blueberry and peanut butter squares:
- 1 cup of whipped peanut butter
- 1 cup of whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp Truvia Baking Blend
- ¼ cup real cream whipped topping
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions for blueberry and peanut butter squares:
- In a large bowl, mix together whipped peanut butter, whipped cream cheese, and Truvia Baking Blend using a handheld mixer or stand mixer
- Press ingredients into a 8 inch square baking dish
- Spread blueberries evenly over peanut butter and cream cheese mixture
- Top with real cream whipped topping
- Place in freezer for 2-3 hours
- Remover from freezer and thaw for 15-20 minutes
- calories: 170
- carbohydrates: 10g
- fat: 14g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 16mg
- protein: 5g
- sodium: 162mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?