Banana Split Pudding
Warm weather brings back childhood memories of the ice cream shop! Here’s a new spin on an old favorite. Try chilling it for 20 minutes prior to eating. Hope you enjoy!
Interested in more low-carb dessert ideas? Check out this article - 8 Diabetes-Friendly Desserts!
- 1 sugar free vanilla Snack Pack pudding
- 3-4 slices banana
- 2 tbsp almond slivers, separated
- Place half of pudding into glass.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp almonds on top.
- Top almonds with rest of pudding, add remaining almonds.
- Place slices of banana on top.
- calories: 163
- carbohydrates: 10.5g
- fat: 10.5g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 3g
- sugars: 2.5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?