Avocado and Turkey Toast
Last updated: June 2023
Have you heard about all the rage with avocado toast but have not yet given it a try? Here is a delicious twist on a new favorite, try it and see what you think! Loaded with protein and healthy fats, this meal is sure to satisfy your hunger!
Serving size: 1 piece of toast
- 1/3 avocado, sliced and pit removed
- 2 oz lean turkey deli meat
- 1 piece of whole grain bread, toasted
- Seasoning as desired
- Toast bread to desired texture.
- Place turkey on bread. Top with avocado.
- Add a little pepper, sea salt and coriander if desired!
- For a lower-carb version, try on a sandwich thin or without any bread at all!
- calories: 261
- carbohydrates: 30g
- fat: 11g
- fiber: 8g
- protein: 16g
- sugars: 6g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?