Ants on a Log for Adults
For those of you who are a kid at heart, this easy snack may be just what you need! It combines 4 ingredients (celery, yogurt, peanut butter, and blueberries) making it quick to prepare. The carbs and protein in this recipe make it a great snack after an afternoon workout.
Here are some additional healthy snacking tips!
Makes 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0
Ingredients for ants on a log for adults
- 1 large celery stalk
- 1/4 cup fruit yogurt (for additional protein and fewer carbs, use plain Greek yogurt)
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp blueberries
Directions for ants on a log for adults
- Cut celery into 4 even pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and peanut butter.
- Spread yogurt and peanut butter mixture on celery.
- Top with blueberries.
- calories: 171
- carbohydrate: 19g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 404mg
- protein: 7g
- sodium: 160mg
- sugar: 15g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Will you help others by taking our Type 2 Diabetes In America survey?