Last updated: March 2022
Lately, I have been wanting to branch out and try a new nut butter. For this recipe, I chose to try almond butter which is a great source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. Enjoy this slightly sweet recipe as a snack or mini dessert.
Makes 1 serving/ball
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 1 to 2 hours
Ingredients for almond snowball
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 packet Splenda
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp shredded unsweetened coconut
Directions for almond snowball
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients until well combined
- Use a small cookie scoop to make the mixture into one medium size ball
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours
- calories: 194
- carbohydrate: 8g
- fat: 18g
- fiber: 5g
- potassium: 3mg
- protein: 7g
- sodium: 111mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?