News from Dexcom!
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Type2Diabetes.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Gao, H., Kennedy, L., & Brown, A. (2017, January 28). CMS announces critical First step toward medicare coverage of CGM. Retrieved February 25, 2017, from diaTribe, https://diatribe.org/cms-announces-critical-first-step-toward-medicare-coverage-cgm
- Pettus, J., & Edelman, S. V. (2016). Recommendations for using real-time continuous glucose monitoring (rtCGM) data for insulin adjustments in type 1 diabetes.Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, 11(1), 138–147. doi:10.1177/1932296816663747
- Practice Papers. (2015). Retrieved February 25, 2017, from American Association of Diabetes Educators, https://www.diabeteseducator.org/docs/default-source/default-document-library/aade-2015-cgm-summit-white-paper-final.pdf?sfvrsn=0
- FDA expands indication for continuous glucose monitoring system, first to replace fingerstick testing for diabetes treatment decisions. (2016, December 22). Retrieved February 25, 2017, from U.S. Food and Drug Administration, https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm534056.htm
- Centers for medicare & Medicaid services (CMS) classify therapeutic continuous glucose monitors (CGM) as “durable medical equipment” under medicare part B. (2017, January 13). Retrieved February 25, 2017, from Dexcom, https://www.dexcom.com/news/dexcom-cgm-medicare