Diabetes & Menopause
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Type2Diabetes.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Violi, M. Hormones and Reproductive Health. Women's International Pharmacy. https://www.womensinternational.com/hormones-reproductive-health/. Accessed June 29, 2018.
- Wheeler, R. B. (2017, June 19). Better Sleep for Better Weight Loss. Retrieved June 30, 2018, from https://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/news/20170619/better-sleep-for-better-weight-loss
- L.D., K. Z. (2018, May 01). Why skipping sleep leads to weight gain. Retrieved June 30, 2018, from https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/expert-answers/sleep-and-weight-gain/faq-20058198
- Almekinder, E. Diabetes & Yeast Infection: The Most Relevant Connection. The Diabetes Council. https://www.thediabetescouncil.com/yeast-infection-an-important-sign-of-diabetes/. Accessed June 29, 2018.
- Diabetes and Female Sexuality. Cleveland Clinic. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/7826-diabetes-and-female-sexuality. Accessed June 29, 2018.
- Memory loss. Diabetes.co.uk. https://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-complications/diabetes-and-memory-loss.html. Accessed June 29, 2018.