Whole Wheat Cheddar Muffins
Ingredients for whole wheat cheddar muffins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Truvia baking blend
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded, cheddar cheese
Directions for whole wheat cheddar muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Combine all ingredient in a medium-size bowl.
- Mix ingredients together using a stand mixer or hand mixer.
- Use a small cookie scoop to fill muffin liners approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake muffins at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- calories: 151
- carbohydrate: 13g
- fat: 10g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 47mg
- protein: 6g
- sodium: 162mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?