Walnut Crunch Clusters
Makes 3 servings
Serving size: 1 cluster
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 30 to 45 minutes
Ingredients for walnut crunch clusters
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup walnuts, crushed (measure ¼ cup of uncrushed walnuts)
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp Truvia Baking Blend
Directions for walnut crunch clusters
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt crunchy peanut butter for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir in crushed walnuts, pumpkin spice, and Truvia Baking Blend.
- Mix ingredients together until walnuts are well coated.
- Use a mini cookie scoop to portion out 3 even clusters.
- Place clusters in the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- calories: 132
- carbohydrate: 5g
- fat: 12g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 45mg
- protein: 4g
- sodium: 35mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How long have you been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes?