Walnut Crunch Clusters
Last updated: December 2020
This treat is very crunchy and slightly sweet. It will pair perfectly with a hot cup of tea. Pumpkin spice is the secret ingredient that adds a fall flavor to this dessert.
Read about sugar alternatives here.
Makes 3 servings
Serving size: 1 cluster
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 30 to 45 minutes
Ingredients for walnut crunch clusters
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup walnuts, crushed (measure ¼ cup of uncrushed walnuts)
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp Truvia Baking Blend
Directions for walnut crunch clusters
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt crunchy peanut butter for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir in crushed walnuts, pumpkin spice, and Truvia Baking Blend.
- Mix ingredients together until walnuts are well coated.
- Use a mini cookie scoop to portion out 3 even clusters.
- Place clusters in the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- calories: 132
- carbohydrate: 5g
- fat: 12g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 45mg
- protein: 4g
- sodium: 35mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you tried to decrease the amount of bread you eat since being diagnosed with diabetes?
Join the conversation