Vegan Buddha Bowl
Lunch is more fun with chopsticks!
Interested in incorporating more vegetables in your diet? Check out these 10 ways to sneak in more vegetables!
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients for vegan buddha bowl
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup kale
- 2 cauliflower florets
- 1/8 avocado
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Directions for vegan buddha bowl
- In a small pan, heat up coconut oil.
- On a cutting board, slice veggies.
- Using your hands, crumple up the top of the cauliflower floret to slightly resemble rice.
- Fry up cauliflower until it gets toasted.
- In another frying pan, heat up olive oil and fry up the kale, seasoning it with lemon pepper.
- The last veggie you will fry up is the slices mushroom.
- Arrange all 3 veggies into a bowl, top with avocado and seasame seeds and serve.
- calories: 133
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fat: 8g
- fiber: 6g
- potassium: 789mg
- protein: 6g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 56mg
- sugar: 5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Will you help others by taking our Type 2 Diabetes In America survey?