Last updated: March 2022
These low carb and gluten-free tacos are delicious!
Interested in more low carb replacements? Check out these low carb ideas!
Makes 1 (3 tacos)
- 2 oz roasted turkey breast lunch meat
- 1 oz salami
- 1/2 cup Greek feta salad: green olives and smoky Calamata olives with feta cheese cubes
- Lay out 3 pieces of lunch meat on a cutting board.
- Layer one piece of salami on top of each piece of lunch meat.
- Add greek feta salad in the middle, then fold into a taco shell and hold together with toothpicks.
- calories: 229
- carbohydrates: 2g
- cholesterol: 45mg
- dietary fiber: 0g
- fat: 19g
- monounsaturated fat: 5g
- potassium: 53mg
- protein: 13g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 1533mg
- trans fat: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?