Are you getting tired of stews and soups? If you are looking for something cool and refreshing, try this protein-packed salad. This recipe makes a great light dinner and can be prepared in just a few minutes.
Did you know protein-rich foods can help with weight management? Check out this article to learn more!
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) Albacore white tuna in water
- 1 tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- ½ avocado, diced
- ¼ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp walnuts pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, use a fork to break up tuna and mix in mayonnaise
- Gently mix in avocado, tomatoes, and walnut pieces
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- calories: 351
- carbohydrates: 12g
- fat: 26g
- fiber: 7g
- protein: 21g
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you have high blood pressure?