Tofu and Avocado Egg Rolls
Last updated: June 2023
This delicious and crispy dish makes for a satisfying afternoon snack or lunch.
With nearly 20 vitamins and minerals, the avocado is a powerhouse food. Learn more about the nutritional benefits of an avocado!
- 1 cube Nasoya Teriyaki Baked Tofu
- 3 wrappers, Egg Roll Wraps
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Optional: Soy Sauce
Makes 2 servings
- On a cutting board, slice a tofu cube into 6 slices, lengthwise.
- Next, cut an avocado in half, then slice half of it into slivers.
- For each egg roll add two slices of the cut tofu to one side of the wrap, then add 2-3 avocado slices on top of the tofu.
- Roll the ingredients inside the wrap, then pinch off the ends to keep the ingredients from falling out.
- In a medium sized frying pan, met coconut oil then place the egg rolls onto the warmed pan.
- Once one side has browned, 3-4 min, flip the egg roll and cook the second side.
- After the egg rolls are cooked, cut each egg roll in half.
- Optional: serve with soy sauce.
- calories: 188
- carbohydrates: 20g
- cholesterol: 5mg
- dietary fiber: 2g
- fat: 9g
- potassium: 89mg
- protein: 8g
- saturated fat: 5g
- sodium: 216mg
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?