Toasted Cocoa Cinnamon Bran Flakes
Last updated: April 2023
If you are craving something crunchy yet filling, please give this recipe a try! Enjoy this slightly sweet snack by itself or mix it into plain Greek yogurt.
Makes 3 servings
Serving size: ⅓ cup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Ingredients for toasted cocoa-cinnamon bran flakes
- 1 cup bran flakes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1½ tsp Truvia baking blend
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp walnut pieces
Directions for toasted cocoa cinnamon bran flakes:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients. Mix together until bran flakes are well coated.
- Spread bran flake mixture evenly onto baking sheet
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 118
- carbohydrate: 13g
- fat: 8g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 2g
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?