This recipe provides all the enjoyment of Sunday brunch without all the fuss! These quick and easy pancakes are made with almond flour, which is a protein-packed, fibrous, and satiating alternative to refined flour.
Top these pancakes with warmed nut butter to add a sweet yet savory flavor and extra protein. Make a larger batch to eat throughout the week to keep your mornings smooth sailing. After all, who wouldn't want to power up with pancakes?
Makes: 1 serving
Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for 3-ingredient pancakes
- 1 medium banana
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
Directions for 3-ingredient pancakes
- In a medium bowl, add banana and egg. With a fork, thoroughly mash the banana until smooth with no lumps.
- Add flour to the banana mixture. Mix until fully incorporated.
- In a small pan on medium-high heat, pour half of the mixture. When pancake bubbles, gently flip with a spatula (approximately 2 minutes per side).
- Serve topped with warm peanut butter.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 361
- carbohydrates: 32.5g
- fat: 20g
- fiber: 5g
- potassium: 547mg
- protein: 14g
- saturated fat: 3.5g
- sodium: 72mg
- sugar: 15g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you or someone else examine your feet?