Tahini Roasted Peppers
Is it possible to make roasted peppers more delicious? Yes, in my opinion, it is! Try this recipe for tahini roasted peppers to wow your dinner guests. This dish is great to serve as a side or as an appetizer.
Interested in more recipes featuring tahini? Try this recipe for Tahini Chicken!
Serving Size: ~ ½ cup
- 3 bell peppers (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange), sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all ingredient in a medium size bowl
- Stir ingredients until peppers are coated in olive oil and tahini
- Spread mixture evenly on baking sheet
- Bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes
- calories: 140
- carbohydrates: 14g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 4g
- sugars: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?