Tahini Roasted Peppers
Is it possible to make roasted peppers more delicious? Yes, in my opinion, it is! Try this recipe for tahini roasted peppers to wow your dinner guests. This dish is great to serve as a side or as an appetizer.
Interested in more recipes featuring tahini? Try this recipe for Tahini Chicken!
Serving Size: ~ ½ cup
- 3 bell peppers (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange), sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all ingredient in a medium size bowl
- Stir ingredients until peppers are coated in olive oil and tahini
- Spread mixture evenly on baking sheet
- Bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes
- calories: 140
- carbohydrates: 14g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 4g
- sugars: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you or someone else examine your feet?