Sprouted Grain and Egg English Muffin
Is brunch one of your very favorites? Personally, my favorite time of day to eat hot breakfast foods is dinner time! Whatever your preference, this makes a great, fast, and warm meal.
Makes 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Ingredients for sprouted grain and egg English muffin
- ½ sprouted grain English muffin (Ezekiel brand used for this recipe)
- 2 eggs, cracked and whisked in a small bowl
- ½ cup fresh spinach (or whatever fresh greens you have on hand)
Directions for sprouted grain and egg English muffin
- Place English muffin in the toaster.
- Add eggs to warm pan and stir frequently while cooking.
- Once close to done, add in greens and continue cooking until wilted.
- Place on hot English muffin and serve immediately.
- calories: 240
- carbohydrate: 16.7g
- fat: 10.5g
- fiber: 3.5g
- potassium: 274mg
- protein: 16.5g
- sodium: 216mg
- sugar: 1.2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Did you know that diabetes is a risk factor for developing chronic kidney disease?