Last updated: April 2023
This simple and delicious recipe for stuffed mushrooms makes for a great snack before dinner or is a perfect appetizer! These stuffed mushrooms require just a little bit of baking.
Makes 3 servings
Serving size: 2 mushrooms
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for stuffed mushrooms
- 6 button mushrooms
- 12 tbsp spinach artichoke and parmesan dip
- ½ tsp olive oil
Directions for stuffed mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and remove the stems of each mushroom to make room for the filling.
- Brush mushroom caps with olive oil and bake on a lined baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Flip them over and bake them for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven. After letting the mushroom caps cool, add 2 tsp of spinach artichoke dip into each cap and serve.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 240
- carbohydrates: 2g
- cholesterol: 23mg
- fat: 22g
- fiber: 0g
- monounsaturated fat: 3g
- potassium: 171mg
- protein: 5g
- saturated fat: 5g
- sodium: 233mg
- sugar: 0g
- trans fat: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?