This is a simple and delicious appetizer or even makes for a great snack before dinner.
Interested in more appetizer ideas? Check out these 15 low carb appetizer ideas
Serving size: 2 per serving
- 6 button mushrooms
- 12 tbsp spinach artichoke and parmesan dip spread
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Take off the stems of each mushroom to make room for the filling.
- Brush mushroom caps with olive oil and put in the oven on a lined baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Flip them over and bake them for 5 more minutes.
- After letting the mushroom caps cool for a bit, add 2 tsp of dip into each cap and serve.
- calories: 240
- carbohydrates: 2g
- cholesterol: 23mg
- fat: 22g
- fiber: 0g
- monounsaturated fat: 3g
- potassium: 171mg
- protein: 5g
- saturated fat: 5g
- sodium: 233mg
- sugar: 0g
- trans fat: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?