Shrimp, Sausage and Zucchini
Last updated: May 2023
Make this delicious shrimp, sausage, and zucchini dish to have for the week, with many leftovers, or for a family dinner.
Want more healthy dinner ideas? Check out these recipes for more low carb dinner ideas!
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for shrimp, sausage and zucchini recipe
- 2 turkey sausages (Jennie-O brand used in this recipe)
- ½ lb shrimp
- ½ red bell pepper
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- salt and papper to taste
Directions for shrimp, sausage and zucchini recipe
- In a medium sized pan, fry sausage for 10-15 min, flipping it halfway through to insure it is cooked all the way through, then slice into bite sized pieces.
- While the sausage is cooking, dice veggies, then fry in a separate pan, adding in the spices and seasoning.
- Shell and slice shrimp before cooking.
- Once the shrimp is peeled, fry in a frying pan for 10 minutes, until they are thoroughly cooked, then cut them into bite sized pieces.
- Mix all of the ingredients into a large pot, then serve.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 189
- carbohydrates: 7g
- cholesterol: 119mg
- dietary fiber: 3g
- fat: 11g
- potassium: 244mg
- protein: 22g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 465mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?