Shrimp and Cauliflower Salad
If you are a shrimp lover, I strongly recommend giving this recipe a try. This dish is great option if you looking for a meal that is fast, light, and fulfilling. Enjoy this dish for lunch or dinner.
Interested in learning more about the health benefits of protein? Check out this article!
Serving size: 1.5-2 cups of shrimp and cauliflower mixture, 1 cup shredded lettuce, and 2 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 9 oz frozen shrimp (deveined and tail removed), thawed
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a medium size skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat
- Stir in riced cauliflower. Cook on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes
- Add shrimp and lime juice to cauliflower. Continue to cook on medium heat for another 5 minutes
- Scoop shrimp and cauliflower mixture on to bed of shredded lettuce
- Top with feta cheese
- calories: 278
- carbohydrates: 5g
- fat: 16g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 29g
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Did you know that diabetes is a risk factor for developing chronic kidney disease?