Seasoned Garbanzo Beans
This seasoned garbanzo beans recipe is a side dish or snack that you can easily pair with your favorite chicken or fish entree. Garbanzo beans (chickpeas) are high in protein and a good source of fiber, which will help keep you feeling satisfied following a meal.
Makes 8 servings
Serving Size: ½ cup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients for seasoned garbanzo beans
- 1 can (16 oz) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 bag (12 oz) riced cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- Pinch of salt
Directions for seasoned garbanzo beans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine garbanzo beans, riced cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, and cumin.
- Spread garbanzo bean mixture on a baking sheet.
- Bake for garbanzo bean mixture for 45 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow garbanzo bean mixture to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle garbanzo bean mixture with olive oil and add a dash of salt.
- Toss all ingredients together.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 158
- carbohydrate: 20g
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 177mg
- sodium: 337mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you or someone else examine your feet?