Last updated: March 2022
When the weekend comes, I like to enjoy a refreshing drink as I wind down from the busy work week. This sangria drink is light on calories and is very easy on my diabetes. Doesn’t hurt that it also contains some antioxidants too. Enjoy!
Please drink responsibly and within your limit, and always remember what alcohol can do to your blood sugars.
Makes 1 serving
- 17g blackberries, raw (approximately 3 large)
- 12 g blueberries, raw (approximately 10 small)
- 0.5 cup water, plain, carbonated
- 0.5 cup sangria, alcoholic
- Wash blackberries and blueberries
- Add to a large wine glass
- Add cold carbonated water
- Add cold sangria
- calories: 99
- carbohydrates: 14.62g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fat: 0.16g
- fiber: 1.3g
- potassium: 121mg
- protein: 0.46g
- saturated fat: 0.01g
- sodium: 16mg
- sugar: 11.5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?