Roasted Vegetable Chopped Salad
Last updated: November 2021
As a big fan of salads, I am always looking for new ways to change them up. Roasted vegetables are a great way to incorporate new flavors and textures into your lunch or dinner option.
Often, I will make a large batch of roasted vegetables and use them throughout the week. They are great on salads but also sandwiches and as a side for dinner! Use this recipe as is, or have fun and pop in some of your own favorite vegetables!
Makes: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for roasted vegetable chopped salad
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup green beans, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tsp cumin
Directions for roasted vegetable chopped salad
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place green beans, tomatoes, and bell peppers on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with cumin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until they are soft and slightly browned.
- Place spinach in a large bowl.
- Cover the spinach with roasted vegetables, cold vegetables and eggs.
- Serve immediately with dressing if desired.
- calories: 254.4
- carbohydrate: 23g
- fat: 10.8g
- fiber: 8.4g
- potassium: 1498.5mg
- protein: 21.2g
- sodium: 277mg
- sugar: 8.4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?